Auctioneers & Removal Specialists
Valuers of fine Art, Antiques and Collector’s Items
Detailed Valuations for Insurance or Probate.
Regular Monthly sales of Antiques and Collectables.
Click here for downloadable
COMMENCES 10 A.M.
Wednesday 29 January 2020
VIEWING 9.00 A.M.-4.00 P.M. INCLUSIVE DAY PRIOR
LIMITED VIEWING 9.00 A.M.-10.00 A.M. ON DAY OF SALE
NO SMOKING ALLOWED
ON THE PREMISES
- The goods will be sold subject to the usual conditions of sale which will be exhibited in the sale room
- No warranties whatsoever are given by the auctioneers
- Lots must be cleared away no later than 4.p.m on the day of sale without fail unless special arrangements have been made with the auctioneer i.e. Delivery, otherwise goods will incur handling and storage charges as set out in our conditions of sale.
- Terms are cash or cheque supported by banker's card, banker's draft and visa or mastercard accepted with a 3% surcharge.
- All persons will be required to register with the auctioneer proir to their first bid.
- The goods sold on behalf of the sheriff of kent are inclusive of v.a.t.
- There is a 10% buyers premium plus v.a.t. Added to the hammer price of all lots sold.